Thursday, May 5, 2011

Roast Pepper Beef Pizza

Good thing about making pizza at home, you can put anything you like for toppings. Whatever available in the refrigerator will do. Yesterday, I posted Simple Fresh Tomato and Basil Pizza that I just ate it in one sitting. Today, I made little creation by adding roast pepper beef and green pepper.

Fresh Dough and Tomato Sauce (left over from yesterday)
1/2 sliced tomato
1/4 sliced onion
1/4 sliced green pepper
bunch of sliced pepper beef
bunch of mozzarella cheese

This time I made thick crust. Shape the dough in the floured surface. Place the dough in a baking sheet, spread the pizza sauce all over. Spread mozzarella cheese, place the fresh tomato, onion, and green pepper. Spread some mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes in 190 ̊C(375 ̊F).


Thick and soft crust. Enjoy!

4 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

Homemade pizza is always click with my boys.

**
It's ok if you opt not to put the badge because I know you always have the textlink . Thanks for joining every week.

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lani,
This looks like an awesome Pizza. I am ready for a good pizza and I might just try yours. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Homemade pizza is the best and yours looks and sounds wonderful. I like that you used peppered beef - I bet it gave a lovely flavour. Thank you for sharing your recipe with Let's Do Brunch. Hope you will come along and join in again this week - the linky is up now.

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

Sorry, the comment above was mine - I was sure I put my name and URL in but I guess something went wrong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel