Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sweet Coconut Balls

Featured at Melt in your Mouth  Monday
(Top 3 Viewed)
A favorite sweets for us, also known as Coconut Macaroons (Cocaditos), easy and simple to prepare adapted form the Food Magazine. I used brown sugar and I didn't put much. I don't have nothing much to say, just try it!

2 cups dessicated coconut
1 cup 3/4 cup(I used brown)
2 eggs

In a bowl, place the dessicated coconut, sugar, and eggs. Blend until well mixed. Cover and leave for at least an hour. Preheat the oven 190 ̊C(375 ̊F). Form the mixture into balls, place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 10 - 15 minutes.

Enjoy!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for linking these to Recipes To Run On. I love coconut and these would make a great summer dessert. These will be fun to make with my kiddos.

Martina said...

Wow I love these coconut balls! I never knew they were so easy to make. I will keep this recipe handy.
www.whatocook.com

clavs said...

I love coconut balls! save me some? Happy MYM sis! mine is here:http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/05/mymbm-rt.html
clavs

Kim, USA said...

I missed macaroons or coconut balls because I couldn't find dissicated coconut here. But would love to note this one. Thanks for sharing!

Yellow Tulips

Chubskulit Rose said...

That looks yummy and sweet!

Mellow Yellow at my page.

Amy said...

My parents are big fans for coconut! I think I'm going to make these for my dad for father's day. I'm sure he'll love them. Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm hosting 2 Giveaways on my blog. One for $50 Thrive Products and the other is baking molds and more. Please stop by to enter if you have a moment. :) Have a wonderful day.

Amy
http://utry.it

Lisa said...

Those look like the perfect little bites. I bet they'd be good dipped in chocolate.

Jane said...

Lani,
These look delicious! I am definitely going to make them at my next family gathering! Thanks for linking up to Melt in Your Mouth Monday!

Lisa~~ said...

These look really good and I'm enjoying checking out your site and all your recipes.

CookLisaCook.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel