Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Honey and Lime Fried Chicken


This is supposed to be  baked honey chicken, I made Sweet Potato Fries and I decided to use the same canola oil for this chicken. From the color, it really shows it has sweetness since it's sticky. A mixture of sweet and sour in a fried chicken.

12 small pieces chicken
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons lime juice
oil for frying

Mix all the ingredients, marinade the chicken overnight. Deep fried the chicken. Place in an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
I brought the chicken in my First Picnic Bento. Enjoy!


Tuesdays at the Table


10 comments:

Diane said...

Wow that looks so yummy. Diane

Bo said...

That chicken looks so good!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) said...

Hi Lani! Your Honey and lime Fried Chicken looks delish! Love the seasoning combinations! Very appetizing snack! :D

Cooking Gallery said...

These look like a great idea for snacks - good for a movie night too since I don't watch Superbowl ;)!

Self Sagacity said...

I love chicken with lemon, it just seems to make the chicken much more tender.
Come & Play: Thursday Two Questions

Zahidah Chan said...

Hi i am going to try to attempt the dish this weekend. Do u have any tips?

AsylumTanya said...

I just love chicken legs fried in a yummy sauce! I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am sure this is really good!I love the combination of honey and lime.Thanks for sharing!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lani,
Ok girl you have got me drooling over this chicken. I can almost taste this wonderful chicken. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Lani, That chicken looks so delicious-especially with the sticky sauce. Yum! It is making me hungry and I just finished eating a snack. Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe at These Chicks Cooked Wednesday. Hope to see you again soon :)
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel