Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found a box of Vanilla Cookie Powder in the supermarket, out of curiosity I bought it and added bitter-sweet chocolate chips. I couldn't really taste the vanilla flavor, maybe because I added a spoon of honey. But I ate three in one sitting with my hot green tea.

1 1/2 cups vanilla cookie powder
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup powder sugar (or ordinary sugar)
1 tablespoon honey
1 egg
1/2 cup bitter-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C(375 ̊F). Line parchment in a baking sheet.
In a mixing bowl, place the butter and sugar and beat together until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs and honey. Add the vanilla powder to the batter and continue mixing until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Chill in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.

Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire rocks for cool completely.


Enjoy! Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

egbkid said...

Cookies look great! I love vanilla favour, so i might try this one!

Cooking Gallery said...

These look great, I can never say no to choc chip cookies :D)!!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

looks yummy...I bet those are divine..:P
Tasty Appetite

Elisabeth said...

These cookies look so yummy, and perfect. I love the melting chocolate chips in it.
I have an award for you to pick up at my blog...your name is also linked on the list.
You well deserve it. Congratulation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel