Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Fresh Milk Bread

This is one of the posts disappeared last week! I adapted the recipe from Fall in Love with Baking. Next time I'll be making this into rolls since I love the brown part. The bread is soft and it smells so good. I brought it in the church for food tasting and my friends said it's tasty and creamy!

2 1/4 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon yeast
3/4 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup all purpose cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 cup milk powder
pinch of salt

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to blend. Knead until the dough becomes elastic. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for about 1 hour or until it doubles in size. Punch down the dough to remove the air, and divide into two. Roll each into balls, let the dough rest for 15 minutes. Fold in each dough in third, turn upside down and roll to longer dough. Roll it up from one side gently, arrange into mold. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 -30 minutes in 170°C (375°F).

Enjoy! Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This sounds like the Asian bread that I love so much and always buy. Your loaves look so perfectly fluffy. Thanks for sharing this great recipe at Sweets for a Saturday.

Betsy Brock said...

I love the way that bread looks!~ Mmm...thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

I've been trying for months to successfully make bread, and this looks like I might be in luck with your recipe! Thank you!
I'm stopping by from Sweets for a Saturday!
Amber
http://auntpegsrecipebox.blogspot.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love baking bread, I have a couple of my mom's recipes and make them often. Thank you for your recipe, I'm going to include it in my repertoire.
Hugs
FABBY

Pastry Chef Baking said...

Saw these on Sweets for a Saturday - the bread looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I hope to make it someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel