Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rice in Nori, Steamed Shrimp and Vegetables

Bento #11 ~ Purple Rice in Nori, Steamed Shrimp and Vegetables
What can I say, I love shrimp! But I cannot eat a lot, I have occasional allergy with it. Anyways, I can't believe this is the 11th Bento I made. I'm enjoying creating and snapping (cooking and capturing) a lot, sometimes when I look around my mind is working with what to prepare next...Although my Obentos are made just for me and I haven't tried making for kids with all those characters, maybe soon...

The DIY (Do It Yourself) Nori Wrap that I bought, it goes with moulder. A very simple signs to follow, although all the instructions are in Chinese or Japanese characters.

Aside from Purple Rice wrapped in Nori, I have here few steamed shrimps seasoned with salt and drizzle with olive oil, steamed vegetables (baby corn, okra, cabbage, and string mushroom). Two okras were wrapped in fish cake.

Additional are half boiled egg, 1 saute tofu in sweet soy sauce. For dessert, seedless grapes and cherry tomatoes.

My World of (First) Top Ten Bentos (Boxed Meal) Creation,
( just click the thumb nail for details:)

  
 

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Now I am hungry!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Looks absolutely delicious -- all of it! :)

Nicole said...

mmmm....so yummy!!

yettie said...

goodness! I came here from Oh Amanda and you made me sooo hungry. Love your website and the pictures. Really beautiful

Anonymous said...

stopping by from oh amanda . . . love the bentos! I've been wanting to try that kind of lunch for my son.

Jama said...

What fun and colorful bentos!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's really cool!! I've never tried those bento boxes!

Errign said...

Those are some seriously creative and fun bento ideas!

☺lani☺ said...

Bento has its own home from now on:
http://boxedmeal.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel