Friday, May 6, 2011

Hotdog Pizza Cups

I divided the pizza dough I made last week and this is my third time to create from it. We had a meeting and I want to bring pizza but it's not convenient since I don't have a box to carry. I decided to make the pizza into cups. The ingredients are simple, I also used my mini muffin pans to shape the dough.

Fresh Dough and Pizza Sauce (prepared in advance)
hot dogs

1/4 sliced onion
1/4 sliced green pepper
bunch of sliced pepper beef
bunch of mozzarella cheese

Place the dough in the floured surface. Cut into small pieces and shape in circle. Place the dough in a muffin pans, put some sauce, hot dog, onion, green pepper. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes in 190 ̊C(375 ̊F).



Ready to bring to your place :), Enjoy!

9 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow, Lani-I would never had thought of making little appetizers with my pizza dough. You are so creative, clever...and please pass the over the top yummy, platters of your appetizers!
I could make a meal out of appetizers like that...superb job:DDD

Red Couch Recipes said...

These looks so fun and I know that my kids would love them. They love normal pizza dn what not to like about little mini bites. Joni

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

What a great idea - can't believe I never thought of it. LOVE IT!!!

:)
ButterYum

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

Looks great! Such a neat "portable" snack food

Unknown said...

These are a GREAT!!! idea and I think my grand-daughters would LOVE them. They could put what they want in their mini pizza cups. I can also make them for parties. WOW!!!
Come by and visit, love visitors!!!

Miranda | Mangoes and Chutney said...

I love this pizza cup idea, just pop them and go. Thanks for linking this with Fat Camp Friday this week! See you next week!

Amy said...

These are mouth watering and so perfect for parties! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Amy
http://utry.it

Carla and Michael said...

Visiting from a linky party. That is a magnificent idea. Thanks.

Meg Luby said...

holy cow, hot dogs never looked so good! ha. thank you so so much for sharing! love this, love you, love your blog! ha. it's a party. i'll keep you updated if i make this!
-meg
@ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel