Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peppered Beef Cold Noodles


Bento #08 ~ Peppered Beef Cold Noodles

It's peppered beef spinach cold noodles. I read so much about cold noodles and pasta salad since I would like to know the difference between noodles and pasta. Actually, I think there's not much difference. Mostly in Asia, we're just used to call noodles and in Western it simply pasta. Anyways, as usual  this is an easy way to prepare ahead of time, maybe at night and just place it in the chiller, the following day it's ready to eat.

cooked noodles (I used asparagus flavor)
peppered beef, sliced (or maybe ham)
scrambles egg, sliced
carrots, sliced
cucumber, sliced
cheese
sesame sauce
Arrange all the ingredients, in my case I arranged the ingredients separately. Flip the lunchbox upside down, pour the sauce and mix using fork or chopsticks. Enjoy!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love the taste of sesame so I am sure I would enjoy this. Diane

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

This looks like a lovely lunch - delicious and nutritious - as well as easy to carry! I like the idea of asparagus noodles - I have never had those before. Thank you so much for sharing this post with the Hearth and Soul blog hop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel