Monday, May 16, 2011

Walnut-Mallow Brownie Bites

For today I made another creation of my last pouch of brownies mix. My friends enjoyed eating this brownies with walnuts and melted marshmallow on top. Good thing about marshmallow in here is not that sweet. It's not a new recipe to everyone, but I made it for an experience and I think kids will love it . I also added more water to the mixture, it came out like soft cake. The soft cake, crunchy walnuts, and chewy marshmallow made it really taste good.

1 pouch of brownie mix (I used the triple chocolate kind)
1/3 cup of canola oil
3/4 cups water
1 egg
1 cup walnuts, chopped
marshmallow

Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C(350 ̊F). In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients until incorporated. Scoop the batter and place on the prepared muffin sheet with paper liner and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Place marshmallow on top of each brownies, bake again for 1-2 minutes. Press the marshmallow with butter knife to flatten.
Just one bite....

Have a great week ahead of everyone!

14 comments:

Diane said...

I have never seen brownie mix, will have to make up my own :-( Diane

Amy said...

These are pretty. I've never seen those cutie flower marshmallow before.

Amy
http://utry.it

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

What a cute idea! Thanks Sheryl

Kathryn said...

So cute and so delicious! Thanks so much for linking up at Muffin Monday! Have a great week!

PinayinTexas said...

Gorgeous brownie bites!

Maryhocam said...

These look too good to eat

Jama said...

I almost wanted to bite the monitor!!! kekekekeke

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll have 20 of those! :) Those are adorable and look so delicious!

Maria
Cocina Diary

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

I think I'd find them too sweet to eat - but very pretty to see.

Lucy

Trisha said...

These are so pretty. I love the colored marshmallow flowers!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

What a creative idea to use the marshmallow! I was thinking it was some kind of special icing. How cool! I'd love for you to come and share these brownie bites and any of your favorite recipes at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a blessed day :)
Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty!!! I just love this recipe.

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Thanks so much for coming by to show off your cute brownie bites. this week. Love em:) Have a fabulous long weekend ! Hope you can come share more recipes again this Wednesday!
Katie

Therapist San Francisco said...

These are so cute! What a fun idea to take to a party, thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel