Friday, May 13, 2011

Fried Chicken and Rice

Bento #05 ~ Fried Chicken and Rice
Repost: The orginal was taken by blogger :(
I'm eating big time today! Kind of heavy food, but I think it's healthy in a way since it's a complete meal. How I enjoy using my do it yourself (DIY) rice molder and trying to fit all the food into the small lunch box. Good thing in my place where I live, I can buy small portion of everything. For instance, boiled egg, cooked rice, and even fresh fruits and vegetables.

I have a simple crispy fried chicken seasoned with salt, half egg, rice with dry seaweed, and sauteed cabbage for the meal. Fresh cherry tomatoes and Taiwan grapes for dessert. Taiwan grapes are sour, but that's what I want.

Come and eat with me :)

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

wenn said...

yummy dish..

Cecile said...

wow, ang sarap naman ng entry mo; pwede patikim :)

darly said...

wish i could get those food boxes too.

My FTF entry is now up too, hope you check it out. Happy foodtrippin and have a fab weekend.
Food and Passion
I Love Darly!

maiylah said...

yummy and healthy!
love the rice's face/expression; Happy Friday the 13th! :)

☺lani☺ said...

Repost: I'm sorry that the blogger took my original post with all the comments. I don't think it will be returned :(

Anyways, Have a great week everyone!

cheerful said...

wow, you're making simple food looks really great...i would be very happy to eat and finished it all! visiting late from ftf! sorry to read what happened with the original post! anyway, have a great weekend!

cherry everyday said...

cute thing you did on the rice=)

visiting via FTF:
http://www.cherryeveryday.com/2011/05/no-rice/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel