Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bite Size Pizza for Lunch


Bento #10 ~ Mini Bite Pizza for Lunch

Mini pizza from left-over pizza sauce I made and the Fresh Milk Bread from yesterday's post, and fresh fruits and raw vegetables, a meal is created for the day.

I shaped the bread and cheese using my cookie cutter, spread with home-made pizza sauce, top with peppered beef and popped in the oven toaster. For the vegetables, simply slice the cucumber and carrots. For the kiwi, I shaped it with cookie cutter.

I arranged the pizza in lettuce, and place the vege and fruit in other container.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

I think I'm going to enjoy this mini pizza and the veggies too!

Traci Michele said...

Those look so fun and good Lani! Thanks for following Ordinary Inspirations... I'm now following your blog!

On another note, will you vote for my blog? It only takes a second. Thanks, Traci

http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/ordinary-inspirations

Tina´s PicStory said...

Looks very yummy. I like your recipes. :) LG Tina

{cherry} Everyday said...

love the presentation! so cute=)

visiting late via Yummy Sunday:
http://www.cherryeveryday.com/2011/05/day-5-and-adobo/

Jenfamily said...

i love the presentation and looks very fresh and healthy...

My ys is here.. http://jenny-thewayfamilybe.blogspot.com/2011/05/yummy-sunday-chocolates.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel