Friday, April 16, 2010

Marinated Milkfish 2


In the Philippines, marinated milk fish is called "daing na bangus". Different places have their own ways how to marinate it. It's one of my favorite because of its sweet and sour taste. I love it when it's boneless, no need to worry when eating.

I just don't like flying them, oil spread all over the kitchen. This time I made a twist from my previous simple marinated milk fish and I made progress when frying it. I prepared the following:

2 milk fish (half)
3 tablespoon vinegar
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
5 cloves minced garlic
white pepper


Combine all the seasoning to make marinade. Marinate the milk fish for 3 hours or overnight.

Drain milk fish and roll it in a flour. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and fry fish until cook.

Serve with rice and fresh tomato, or other side dish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel