Tuesday, April 27, 2010
1 chicken breast
100g baby corn
some knotted seaweed
2 cloves garlic
1 red chili pepper
sugar, oyster sauce
1. Wash and blanch the baby corn in boiling water,
rinse with cold water and cut in diagonal pieces.
2. Clean the knotted seaweeds, slice the red chili, mince the garlic,
crack the egg and separate the yolk from white.
3. Cut the chicken meat into strips, mix it with egg white, add salt and cornstarch.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Fry the chicken, remove and drain off the oil.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon , saute garlic, add other ingredients.
Season with oyster sauce and sugar. Stir well and serve.