Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simple Beef Curry Soup

Simple Beef Curry Soup
My first time to cook curry and it turned out fine. I like it! These are the ingredients I used: ( sorry, I don't have exact measurement)
-beef cut into cubes
-chopped onion
-chopped galic
-sliced ginger
-potato cut into cubes
-2 cups of water (broth optional)
-curry powder
-salt to taste
-lemon juice (just squeeze)
-olive oil (butter or margarine)





What I did:
Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil, sauteed beef cubes, garlic, and onion.
I added water and curry powder. Cooked it for 30 minutes in a low heat, until tender. Followed by adding potatoes, lemon juice, and salt to taste. Simmer it until the potato is cooked. Serve.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel