Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cabbage Soup and Sweet Potato Soup

Another discovery cabbage soup for today. If you've noticed the difference between my two previous cabbage soup and today's cabbage are quiet different. Just because today, I bought the organic. It's more chewy and dry. I know it's more healthy, but I think I like Taiwanese Cabbage better.
What I did today: I boiled water, added the sweet potato first, then onion and garlic, salt and pepper + chili powder. When the sweet potato is ready, I followed the celery and cabbage. Let it simmer until it boiled.
This time I didn't add any oil! It has the sweetness of sweet potato, not bad!

Note: Taiwanese sweet potato is just like pumpkin....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel