Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lemon and Basil Chicken

OK, I already tried making lemon chicken in different ways. I thought of adding fresh basil for a change. I guess I over-grilled, the chicken it's just like teriyaki.

I prepared 8 pieces of sliced breast chicken. In a bowl, I combine all the seasoning: 1/2 lemon juice, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cloves finely chopped garlic, dash of salt and white pepper.

I marinated the chicken for about 30 minutes. I heat the pan (no oil), place the chicken and put chopped fresh basil on top. Cook it until lightly brown per side. I like the burning taste of garlic and basil.

I served it with sauteed cabbage!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel