Sunday, April 4, 2010

Apple and Carrot Shake

Apple and Carrot ShakeSpring is here...meaning no more thick jacket/coat to cover my body. To start with, I would like to start using my blender... and I'm planning to have fresh juice at least, instead of buying the commercial one from the store.

Today, I made this "apple and carrot shake". I used the following: 1 apple, 1 carrot, 1/2 lemon, and a drop of honey. Rinse apple and cut into cubes, pared carrot and cut also into cube. Put them in the blender to mix; add honey, and  squeese lemon. Optional, 3-4 ice cubes can be added.

The taste is good! Maybe next time, I'll just add 1/2 apple or just use a small one..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel