Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy 5th of May

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I've been posting Mexican Food lately, actually I made 3 recipes ( Freh Salsa, Tomato and Cheese Quesadilla, and Mexican Beef Stake), in one day.  The last one is Mexican Style Steak (the easiest way). I had left over salsa and I just added chopped garlic into it. Saute garlic and fresh salsa, sprinkle with seasoning.

Wash the steak, sprinkle with salt on both sides. Broil the steak for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and place mixture of tomato  on top + cheese, put it back in the oven for 5 more minutes. I did longer, I like my steak well-done.
3pieces beef
fresh salsa + garlic
jalapeno (optional) and cheese



The following day, I boiled noodles, chopped all the the left-over steak, I added chopped celery, herbs (Italian Seasoning) and some Kewpie dressing (made of sesame dressing), mix everything in a low heat... nothing is wasted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel