Monday, May 17, 2010

Boiled Egg Yolk Cookies

I'm bringing this for Potluck Sunday!

Boiled Egg Yolk Cookies
Boiled Egg Yolk

My very first baked cookies in an oven toaster!


100g sifted cake flour
100g corn starch
100g butter, soften (room temperature)
50g sugar powder (or less)
20g milk powder
1g salt
3 boiled egg yolks, sifted

Combine butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl and beat until fluffy. Add boiled eggs, sifted flour and mix using hands to form a dough. Wrap the dough and chill it for an hour. Flatten the dough and cut shapes with a cookie cutter. Place colofrul    chocolate in the middle (optional). Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

If I want to learn how to cook, Ishould learn how to bake! Yes, I don't have any experience in baking. I used to assist my older sister when she's baking, but that's all! I thought it would be impossible since I only have an oven toaster, only 10 cookies fit in a tray. In this recipe, I made 30 pieces of cookies meaning I had 3 batches to bake. I was happy I made them all in an hour! I guess, more baking to come...

See you on Potluck Sunday!
Mommy’s Kitchen
*****

1 comment:

Peggy said...

the cookies look so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel