Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chicken en Papillote

Photobucket
I already collected lots Chicken Recipe from South Beach Diet Book. Another recipe this time is Chicken en Papillote or Baked Chicken wrapped in foil. I only omitted zucchini, as usual I'm not fun of it, but don't worry I'll try to like it later :). Instead I added cucumber. I baked this for 30 minutes, I like it a little bit chewy but not too dry. I let it cool, then ate it with Gazpacho.

2 boneless chicken breast
pinch salt and pepper
1 scallion, chopped
1 small zucchini, sliced (omitted)
1 medium carrot, sliced stripped
1/2 teaspoon orange zest

Preheat oven (toaster) to 220°C, place the chicken in a foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine scallions, carrot, cucumber or zucchini (if using), and orange zest. Spoon the mixture over the chicken breast. Fold the foil over the chicken and crimp edges together tightly. Bake for 20 minutes or until cook.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great simple recipe! I love zucchini, but like you, my husband is not a big fan of it.

☺lani☺ said...

Well, I'll try my best to like it lol! Thanks Linda, Happy Week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel