Monday, June 7, 2010

Asparagus Egg Benedict

Taken from the South Beach Diet Recipes, in replace of Artichokes I used Asparagus. I don't eat pork so there's no bacon added. I pan-grilled the asparagus, poached the egg in boiling water, then I made Hollandaise Sauce again. I'm getting expert on this, I also realized if it's too thick, just add a drop of water to the eggyolk mixture.
Here, I'm using my bamboo streamer while making Hollandaise Sauce. For the ingredients I prepared 1 bundle of thin asparagus, 1 egg, and Hollandaise Sauce. When poaching egg, it reminds me of the movie, Julie and Julia. Julie is having a hard time poaching egg, actually it's so easy!
MellowYellowBadge

The saying:
The secret is really in the Sauce!
*****
Have a Mellow Yellow Monday!

13 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I am suddenly very hungry. Considering I'm just about to go to bed, this is not a good thing. LOL

Joanne Olivieri said...

Same as Annie, it's 11:00 pm here and looking at this has me starved :D

☺lani☺ said...

Ooops, sorry! Actually, I had it for dinner! LOL

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great week!

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

Lo0ks yummy!are y0u a vegetarian t0o?

Ma.links said...

Now I got hungry :) Nice shots.

fini said...

this looks so good it makes my mouth water!!

ilovepink1078 said...

I think is so healthy food. I have not eat this kind food yet.

MAPEH homepage
Pink Go Green

ilovepink1078 said...

Sis, I followed you in Google connect and Networked. This is one way to keep in touch. Hope you do the same.thanks!
MAPEH homepage
Pink Go Green

eileeninmd said...

Looks delicious, great photo and choice for MYM!

☺lani☺ said...

Many thanks to all the comments!
Have a great week!

Kim, USA said...

This looks very delish, yum yum! Happy Monday!


Blue Jar

MYM~Asiatic Lily

cai - weekdayphotos.com said...

Looks good Nice photo!

If your interested check out my new photo challenge website, www.weekdayphotos.com.
A new photo challenge evey week, check it out...its abit different from the others.

have a good one!

☺lani☺ said...

@cai, thanks for the comment and invitation! I don't think I'm ready to take the photography challenge, I'm only using iphone for all my photos!

I'm planning to buy DSLR if given the chance. By then, I'll see to it I'll join your challenges! thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel