Friday, January 1, 2010

About Me & Disclosure



Food is the Symbol of Culture
It often the first aspect through which we touch another culture (Dr. W. Chang, my professor). I'll try to cook different kind of food, from different places around the world. Some have no exact recipe, just a little bit of this, a little bit of that! Some... I've watched them from different sites, some given to me by friends, some are from my family, some are just my experiment! Mostly, I add lots of vegetables to my dish.



I've been living in Taiwan for so many years, I decided to try cooking some of the food around the corner, specially what they called "snacks", I bought some recipe books, some are bilingual, some are not and it's a challenge for me to interpret what's written - it's all in Chinese!



In the Philippines, I used to assist my older sister in her kitchen, every time she's cooking or baking. I enjoyed chopping, sifting, whisking, mixing, etc., but I don't know exactly what she's doing. All I know is, I love her cooking! When I left home and live here in Taipei, I didn't cook for the first 5 years. First, I don't have kitchen in my place, then there are lots of 7/24 places to eat. It's cheaper to buy than to cook!



When I moved to Taipei County, I was so excited because I have a kitchen of my own and little by little I started cooking some simplest dish and using the freshest ingredients I can find, decreasing the use of preservatives and so on!

Whatever written in here are all written and edited by yours truly!



I also love to travel, Come and visit my latest escapade to know more about me! Thanks!



If you would like, you can e-mail me at lapakuco@gmail.com


Advertising
(Disclosure Effective 6.11.10)
http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/apeasantsfeast?AFFID=37604
Although Lani Kuzma is receiving incentives on ads, however, to purchase anything in her personal blog is not a requirement.



This policy is valid from 11 June 2010


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact lapakuco@gmail.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.


The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.


The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.


This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel