Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Food Tour: Munching Around Ishigaki

When I think of Japan, I thought of sushi, sashimi, teipanyaki, and so on. But I never thought in Ishigaki, the famous food is beef. Our tourist guide insisted us to try this Beef Noodles. Well, the taste of the beef is so strong for me. Luckily, we don't have much Japanese Yen upon arrival, and the restaurant is not accepting credit card. Otherwise, we'll order two bowls :)

At least I enjoyed this sashimi included in a set order, the freshest tuna I've ever tried.


Own products of the island

That's an expensive beef noodles :)


Interesting, so I tried it.. just an ordinary ice cream :)

Since there's typhoon, we didn't have much time to buy some more stuff.


I've noticed that every corner of the building/residential  
has Vending Machine.

Actually, we didn't explore some food since we're not hungry.
(all day, we had free food in the cruise)


5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

the food looks good but it is really quite expensive...

Verna Luga said...

Hi Lan, this goes to show that Japan has perfected the science of humanless vending ... and no burglar at that ... naku! this won;t in the Phils...

thanks for dropping by Table for Five

Arlene said...

Hello Lani, welcome to weekend memoirs. i am not fun of eating fresh fish meat. but i love japanese noodles and the rice wrap. I am fun of some japanese and korean foods. Much more with chinese as long as i can eat the meat used.

Maybe you can also join us for food quotes during wednesday. :)

Aimee said...

i like my food cooked...well done as much as possible :) but i love california rolls (lobster wrapped in rice and seaweeds), i don't know if that is really a japanese food, but it is in the japanese menu here.

it is interesting to see how other countries present and sell foods. they're always colorful for one.

have a great week!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I am not into raw food wahhh..

Our weekend Memoirs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel