Saturday, August 14, 2010

WFT: Chikurin Tei Japanese Restaurant

Last winter (January, 2010), my husband and I had the chance to experience Spring Resort Hotel in Xinbeitou in Beitou District in Taipei. Beitou is well-known to its hot springs in Northern Taiwan.  Part of the package is dinner either Chinese or Japanese Cuisine. We decided to have Japanese Kasei (Traditional) Cuisine at Chikerun Tei, located on the second floor.
Here we go...
To start with,  I had the shredded Japanese lotus in passion fruit,
Hubby had silken tofu with shrimp and caviar.

We shared assorted sashimi, egg custard, shrimp roll
steamed rice and soup
grilled beef steak and stuffed chicken + red-bean dessert and fresh fruits

I might say this is the best Japanese Restaurant I've tried in Taipei! Not only the ambiance, the tasty meal, and also the great service.

Luscious Saturday
Yummy Sunday
Our Weekend Memoirs

13 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I do believe it is a high quality of food and meticulously prepared. Happy Friday!

Fried Zucchini

Anonymous said...

I agree.

http://dan-twyman.artistwebsites.com/art/all/japanese+photogrpahs+1960s/all

Click Here for Rare Japanese Images

LaDonna Rae said...

Just hopping by to say hi from, Serendipitously ME, F.R.O.G.

apinkdreamer said...

wonderful recipes!!!thanks for visiting my blog!!!!have a really nice and tasty weekend!

Cooking Gallery said...

I love Japanese food, after seeing your post I feel like eating Japanese again...!:)

Angie's Recipes said...

All the food look very delicious!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Angie

Maharlikah said...

Love to try all those :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gutom ako lagi once visiting your site Lani hehehe.

Our weekend Memoirs post.

Gizelle said...

Omoshiroi! I would love to try the tofu!

P.S. - The resto's name is actually jap as I wrote in the article. thanks for the visit and have a happy Sunday! Genki de ne!

Bogie said...

I haven't tried Japanes food yet. :) Nice photos!

Bogie said...

By the way, Yummy Sunday is hosted at http://bogieswonderland.com

Jenn said...

Very vivid and crisp photographs! Nakakagutom!

My Yummy Sunday post is up HERE.

Ebie said...

Everything looks so delicious on the table. I love the Japanese miso soup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel