Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pan-grilled Salmon

salmon 4
Enough with the baking or grilling in an oven for now, until the temperature slow down. Using oven this time, added more heat in the house. The easiest for me to do this time is to pan-grill, it's easy and fast, like this salmon and asparagus. The ingredients are the same as I used in Grilled Fish (Tilapia) with Rosemary.

1 slice salmon
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried rosemary

In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Brush the mixture onto the fish. Marinate it for about 10 minutes. Discard the liquid, and pan-grilled until cook.
salmon 3

You can also garnish the fish with rosemary sprigs (if using)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks great, good photography!!

anne
www.anniebakes.net

Angie's Recipes said...

These days are just too hot to cook...I have been living on salads for a while and this pan-grilled salmon just makes me hungry!

Reeni said...

I do lots of pan-grilling and frying during the summer too! Your salmon looks excellent! Very flavorful.

LV said...

One of my most favorite food. How I wish I had a big plate of that for dinner today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel