Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blueberry Mixed Grain Pancake

Actually, the pancake powder that I bought was already mixed with mixed grain and I just omitted the honey included in the package. Instead of using milk, I just added water and an egg. It's a heavy breakfast indeed! For the blueberry sauce, I did not add sugar, instead I used concentrated blueberry juice to make it thicker.
1 cup blueberries
2 tablespoon concentrated blueberry juice (optional)
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Cook in low-heat, stirring constantly until thicken. Set aside.


For the pancake, follow the direction per package.
I spread some cream cheese to go with blueberry sauce.

I like it when the pancake is burnt!
Yum!

2 comments:

Maharlikah said...

"Hi! I'm so sorry :-( Yes I mistakenly set the date..." But it's ready now:-)

Kim, USA said...

Oh my goodness this is well presented and looks very yummy!

Straw/blueberry pie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel