Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Food Tour: Bei Hai Dao Shabu-Shabu (2)


I had a hectic schedule last week plus severe migraine. That was a long week for me and I'm looking forward for a great weekend. The weather was warm yesterday (20*C), and today I thought of strolling around the neighborhood. But the temperature dropped half from yesterday (10*C) and it's raining, so my plan turned out to pampered myself :).

After having lunch in Bei Hai Dao Shabu-Shabu, I had 120 minutes facial, then 45 minutes foot reflex and body massage. Aside from that, for the first time I had the chance to use my new camera out of the house :)
We are the first costumers :)
Time to eat...
Happy Weekend! Keep Warm!


5 comments:

gengen said...

Wow so interesting foods. happy yummy Sunday.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i hope i can try shabu-shabu soon :D

Bogie said...

looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats to your new camera. :) Yummy food!

jenn said...

Perfect for the cold days.

my Yummy Sunday post

agent112778 said...

me want that too, i miss shabu-shabu

heres my Yummy Sunday Entry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel