Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chicken and Egg Loaf


I was busy the whole week as usual, I only had this Japanese Style Chicken and Egg Loaf that I remember how to prepare it long time ago. I have 300g ground chicken, 5 boiled eggs, seasonings - mirin, sake, soy sauce, and pepper, plus cornstarch (I only used potato starch).

Saute the chicken with seasonings until cooked. Separate the eggyolks from whites, mashed both and add salt, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well.

In a baking dish, spread the white eggs at bottom, then the chicken, and last the egg yolks. Steam for 30 minutes. Serve hot.




Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Food Friday

Note: I'm in HongKong this Friday and Saturday, I'll visit your blog when I get back, cheers!

13 comments:

Diane said...

This looks very interesting. Diane

Unknown said...

i am imagining the taste of egg yolks and chicken...i don't like egg whites.:p looks scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

love to try!
mine is up
happy ftf

FoodTripFriday said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Clarissa said...

Love making 'em for my kids bentou--yours looks yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family^_^

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2010/11/food-trip-friday-my-birthday-party-at.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

This is new to me but it looks yummy!

Spice Up Your Life

gengen said...

Looks delicious one. happy thanksgiving and FTF!

jellybelly said...

Haven't heard of this one...looks interesting.

Marana said...

looks tasty and yummy

Noobfoodie

maiylah said...

interesting! does that normally go with steamed rice?

cheerful said...

looks really yummy...happy friday and enjoy your trip! take care! :)

agent112778 said...

thats interesting, i havent tasted that

here's my food TRIP friday entry
here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry
PS: pls be reminded that i have a new domain name, its now "http://www.agent112778.com", kindly pls update our xlinks.

Lydia said...

Hi lani, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase more traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel