Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Food Tour: Din Tai Fung

It was hubby's birthday, I decided to treat him in Din Tai Fung Restaurant.
(That's him, browsing iphone while waiting)

We waited for almost an hour, but we onlystayed in the restaurant for 45 minutes.

Finally, we're seated and having our appetizer - mix of dried tofu and seaweed.


Din Tai Fung has branches around the world, famous with their Xia Long Bao
The best beef noodles I've tried in Taipei...
I love the texture of this cake...and not that sweet! Yum!

6 comments:

Maharlikah said...

Love the foods!!! Thank you for joining again.

agent112778 said...

i love dimsum

here my share

Kero said...

love dimsum with sweet lotus inside...

that cake looks very inetersting =)

OWM entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/dolphin-bay-at-atlantis.html

Jenn said...

Good thing you were able to photograph the staff preparing the dimsum.

My Our Weekend Memoirs post

My Yummy Sunday post

Junneth said...

I really love dimsum! I love most of all that tofu appetizing! Signed as your follower in both.
http://junnethllesis.blogspot.com/

Verna Luga said...

the color too.... thanks to these people for inventing dimsum .. love them too...

YUMMY SUNDAY here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel