Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oven Toaster Baked Chicken


One time my friend asked me, "How to bake chicken without drying?" She said when she bakes, the chicken is hard and dry. There are different ways how to do it, but it's difficult for me knowing that I actually only using oven toaster. I tried this way and it works! The chicken is soft and juicy!

I used 2 chicken, 3 cloves garlic, salt and pepper to taste,  extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary (dry), and water. First I put rubbed the chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour olive oil on the bottom of baking pan, then place the chicken on top of the oil. Put garlic on top of the chicken, so the garlic will be roasted. Put a little bit more oil on top of the chicken. Then put a little water on the pan, to keep the chicken moist. Place in an oven toaster and bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes in 120°C (350 °F).

Here's the outcome, the chicken smells and tastes good! I made this chicken into Asparagus and Chicken Roulade.

4 comments:

ann low said...

Oven Toaster! I must try it ;)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I always put a little bit of water in the bottom of the pan when I bake chicken, it really does keep it moist. Your picture is making me hungry :o)

Bakericious said...

Oven toaster, I must try it someday.

Double Glazing said...

Toaster ovens these days come in all shapes and sizes. Some perform the traditional functions of toasting bread and reheating small dishes, while others are dual convection toasters, which allow for the user to bake and broil dishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel