Friday, June 24, 2011

Chocolaty Multi-grain Pancake

It's not from scratch but I added chocolate powder and chips to the multi-grain pancake mix. It turned out like chocolate brownies or simply chocolate cake, and dding cream on top made it rich taste.

1 box multi-grain mix pancake
2 tablespoons chocolate powder (I used unsweetened)
1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used bitter sweet)
2 tablespoons (or more) cream

In a bowl, mix pancake mix as directed, add the chocolate powder. In a pizza pan, pour the batter and bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated  218°C (425°F). Place some chocolate chips on top, return to oven for another minute or two. Slice and top with cream before serving.

Powdered sugar  or honey can be sprinkled to make the chocolate pancake sweeter.


Enjoy!
Fat Camp Friday
Foodie Friday
Friday Potluck
Friday Favorites
Sweets for Saturday

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Mmm, what's not to love here?! I would love some right about now :), Miriam@Mealess Meals For Meat Eaters

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) said...

What a great idea of the combinations Lani! I'm sure the kids wouldn't want their normal pancakes after having this! :D

The Striving Chef said...

Wow! Pancake looks yummy. I specifically love that fact that it is choco. :)

Love it!:)

A visit from The Striving Chef :)

Rug Cleaning Los Angeles said...

This looks like heaven on a plate and it has multi-grains in it?!? I'm in awe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel