Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chocolate Coconut Balls and Pancake Muffin



Nothing difference from the first Coconut Balls I made, I just added chocolate powder to the mixture. For the muffin, I used pancake mix, followed the procedure from the box, and just baked in muffin pan. I made these two for the hot chocolate pot (also known as chocolate fondue).

2 cups dessicated coconut
1/2 cup(I used brown)
2 eggs
2 tablespoons chocolate powder (unsweetened)

In a bowl, place the dessicated coconut, sugar, and eggs. Blend until well mixed. Cover and leave for at least an hour or overnight. Preheat the oven 190 ̊C(375 ̊F). Form the mixture into balls, place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.

I didn't make these balls sweet, for us to dip in a chocolate later...
Enjoy!
Fat Camp Friday
Foodie Friday
Friday Potluck
Friday Favorites
Sweets for Saturday

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

They look positively YUMMY!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lani,
What a great muffin, I sure wish I had one to go with my coffee. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week!
Miz Helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel