Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Food Tour: New Row Mian @ Fushion

Beef Rolled in Chinese Chives Pan Cake
牛肉面 Niu Rou Mian (Mandarin), in English simple as Beef Noodles. Last Monday, My class went for a late lunch near Taipei 101 in this new place called Fushion New Noodle. The ambiance is nice, since it's near the financial district so the price is a bit expensive.

My Japanese classmate and I shared with this three kinds of beef noodles in one order. Along with the beef noodles are some side dish.

Here's one of the beef noodles, with all the flavor, I like the taste that somewhat sweet, sort of LaMian (Cold Noodles) that made it a bit warm.

Here's the place looks like.

Almost weekend, have one!

15 comments:

Guiltless Grub said...

Love noodles so much that I can say I'm adventurous with them...

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

That is what I love about the oriental dishes it is easy to share. Diane

Foodamn said...

you can never go wrong with noodles! Your photos looks so real! Yummy!!! :)

Luna Miranda said...

these look delicious! especially the beef rolled in chives pancake. appetizing shots!

Spicy Calamares
Combo Plate

maiylah said...

yummmm...that rolled beef had me drooling! yummy shot!

Jess @ Bakericious said...

looks so delicious.

Clarissa said...

I could almost taste it all!Love all your foodie parade!

Food Trip Friday

chubskulit said...

Looks so good and sumptuous!

Spice Up Your Life

Lui said...

everything looks so delicious! I could never get enough of noodles, any way they are cooked.

Grilled Pork Spareribs

Cecile said...

wow, they all look yummy!

Cheerful said...

the pancake really looks delicious...happy weekend! :)

http://pinaymum.info/food-and-cuisine/food-trip-friday-014-chicken-and-asparagus-pasta/

momgen said...

Oh so yum yum here. happy FF!

darly said...

love the look of the beef rolled in pan cake. Hope we have that resto too here :)

Have a great weekend fellow foodtripper, here's my entry hope you'd check it out

Food and Passion
I Love Darly!

[pinkc00kies] said...

i want the noodles :D

rikka said...

looks yummy! I hope I can try that..

:)

Psychotic Thoughts

Must Have Food

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel