skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
Basic Guide
Blog Roll
Cook Book
Food Tour
Menu Guide
Oh bento! 便當
Recipe Archive
Thank You
Bread
Bis/Scones
Cakes
Cookies
Muffin
Food Tour
Chinese Food
Filipino Food
Italian Food
Japanese Food
Mexican Food
Featured
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(124)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(21)
▼
2010
(276)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(20)
Famous Filipino Food Cookbook
21 Pounds in 21 Days
South Beach Diet
Julie and Julia
My Life in France
Comfort Food
Under the Tuscan Sun
Eat, Pray, Love
Fish 100 and More
Sweet Indulge
Clinical Diet???
Measuring Guide
All About Rice and Noodles
All About Soup
All About Eggs
All About Meat
All About Steaming
All About Chicken
All About Tofu
All About Home Cooking
►
January
(32)
Friday, February 12, 2010
Clinical Diet???
This paper was given to me 5 years ago from one of my classmates in Chinese Class. I haven't tried it!
I don't know if it's effective!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DISCLOSURE
Popular
Cold Noodles with Left-Over Beef
Almost the same as what I posted last time Cold Noodles with Beef , Vietnamese Style. This cold noodle is one of my favorite! I specially ma...
Menu Guide: Taste of Italian
Taste of Italian Here's a simple menu I made for my birthday treat for friends. I thought of bringing Italian Food since it...
Strawberries with Yogurt
These strawberries are sour, the best to mix with yogurt! Just spoon the 4 ounces non-fat yogurt into a parfait glass, then add chopped (sl...
Canned Tuna Penne
Once in a while, I'm using canned food to make dish especially when I'm busy. I used tuna in water and just added olive oil. Fresh h...
B is for Baked Banana Bread
For today, I'm featuring my very first baked banana bread in an oven toaster only. I remember my older sister making banana bread to ...
Ten Quesadillas
One, little two, little three, quesadillas, four, little five, little six quesadillas, seven, little eight, little nine quesadillas, ten que...
Fresh Bamboo Shoots Spring Roll
For the filling 500g bamboo shoots ( ubod ), cut into thin strips 200g shrimps, shelled, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic,...
Filipino Beef Stew (Caldereta) 2
Another way to cook Filipino Beef Stew, a lot different from my first post Filipino Beef Stew 1 . The recipe is from the June Edition of Fi...
Green Papaya Salad
When I presented this papaya salad to my friends, one of them asked me why I added cherry tomatoes. I told her to balance the sour of lem...
Fresh Mango Pudding
I made this today and shared with friends in the church. I didn't add sugar anymore since Taiwan Mango is as sweet as sugar. No offense...
Round Ups
Bento (Boxed Lunch)
Cold Noodles
Cookies
Quesadillas
Salmon Recipe
Tofu Recipe
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by:
Design by Vhiel
No comments:
Post a Comment