Thursday, April 29, 2010

Soybean Residue Cake

When I make soya bean milk, I don't know what to do with the residue so I tried browsing in the internet and I found one site suggesting what to do with the soybean residue. I tried the recipe "soya cake" but I added curry powder, salt and pepper.
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 spring onion, finely chopped
1 egg, beaten
bread crumbs
flour
soya residue

In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil or butter, saute onion, garlic, and spring onion until fragrance. Set aside.Heat butter in a pan, add flour, milk and the fried ingredients. Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl, add soya residue and mix well. Shape the cake in your palm, dip in the egg, coat with bread crumbs. Deep fry for a few seconds until golden brown. Serve with any sauce of your choice.
I baked half of the mixture, it's kind of dry (maybe I have to add more oil in the mixture).



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel